Day 4 Flat Belly Jump-Start

8:05 PM AirplaneFoodCritic 0 Comments



So far this diet is great. I am greatly cutting out my salt intake and I am eating the things I said I would be eating as my new, healthier 2011. I am eating lean meats and fish, lots of fruits and veggies and whole grains. I am hoping to come out of this with some new habits and new recipes.


After the holidays I always am a few pounds overweight and so I always try to eat lighter in January and February and March...but there are so many things happening on weekends in those months, it gets super difficult. This year is no exception. Day 4 was also my mother's birthday. We celebrated by having a dinner party on one day and going out to lunch at my favorite restaurant the next. So when I give you the meal plan for Day 4 it is what I SHOULD have eaten for dinner. Not the mini tostadas, steak tartare, sliders, huge servings of gnocchi and black bottom pie I washed down with several glasses of wine that I had.

Day 4
Breakfast
1 cup kashi 7 grain puffs, 1 cup fat free milk, 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, 1/2 cup of apple sauce

Snack
I had the peach smoothie again

Lunch
Same as day 1

Dinner
Should have been 1 cup squash sauteed with 1 tsp olive oil, 3 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup steamed brown rice

It is at this point you are to begin the regular Flat Belly Diet plan. It is at this point that I went out to eat at Tra Vigne and had two orders of their house made mozzarella, truffle pizza and a lamb pasta and a rabbit pasta, and wine, of course. I thought I could take weekends off and eat whatever I wanted but that was foolish. The following day was Sunday and we had pizza, and lots of it. Oh mercy me!! My weight went shoooomp right back up but that didn't deter me. I shall begin the regular Flat Belly Diet starting today.

I will new blog it..

You Might Also Like

0 comments: