100 Day Diet - Day 7

7:34 AM AirplaneFoodCritic 0 Comments


I had to make up for the naughty things I did over the weekend. I have to say, I do not regret the things I did because I had so much fun doing them! But if I am seriously trying to do a 100 day diet, I can't be taking days off every weekend.

After our movie night on Saturday, we had a ton of leftover fruit that never got used. I decided to spend the whole day of day 7 eating nothing but fruit. I had a big basket of strawberries for breakfast, a bowl of blueberries for lunch and some raspberries for dinner as I drove home.

It didn't make it easy for me when the bf is sitting next to me on the couch with an entire coconut creme pie on his lap, offering me bites. I managed to refuse these offers and go to bed on time. I actually got about eight hours of sleep!

Before I went to bed I made my super soup. You can reference an old blog of mine to see the recipe. I had researched a lot of different ingredients to come up with this soup. I added in foods from four categories: Fat melting, Detoxifying and Cleansing, Protein and Flavor. I also added foods like ginger to sooth the stomach during the tumultuous dieting period.

It took me no more than 10 minutes to blend up about 5 cups of the super soup. I plan on having that all week long.

Day 7 weight loss: 1 pound
Total weight loss: 4.9 pounds
Goal: 35.1 to go.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: