100 Day Diet - Day 9

10:23 AM AirplaneFoodCritic 0 Comments


I woke up craving protein so I had a fried egg on top of two of the bf's slices of pizza from the previous night. I know it is a bit of overkill but I have been spending the past few nights next to the bf's pizzas, take out and coconut creme pies. I had to break at some point.

I had the soup for lunch along with a bunch of strawberries and blueberries. I have so much fruit I dont quite know what to do with myself. I find that I am eating so much fruit that I am not drinking much water because I am perfectly hydrated from what I am eating.

I went to my parent's for dinner but there was a ton of unusual traffic due to some stupid man with a gun holed up in a hotel near the freeway so by the time I got there, it was too late to eat if I wanted to keep with the "not eating four hours before bedtime" thing.

This week is shaping up to be unhealthy for me. Not enough eating and when I do eat, it is weird things. Let's hope I even out by the end. The weekend is coming and I always screw up on the weekends.

Day 9 weight loss: 0.2 pounds
Total weight loss: 7.2 pounds
Goal: 32.8 pounds to go

You Might Also Like

0 comments: